Rules of Kickin' Ass
For the Non-Military
For the Non-Military
We know that the current state of affairs in our great nation has many civilians up in arms and excited to join the military.
For those of you who can't join, you can still lend a hand. Here are a few of the areas where we would like your assistance:
1. Next time you see any adults talking (or wearing a hat) during the playing of the National Anthem - kick their ass.
2. When you witness, firsthand, someone burning the American Flag in protest - kick their ass.
3. Regardless of the rank they held while they served, pay the highest amount of respect to all veterans. If you see anyone doing otherwise, quietly pull them aside and explain how these veterans fought for the very freedom they bask in every second. Enlighten them on the many sacrifices these veterans made to make this Nation great. Then hold them down while a disabled veteran kicks their ass.
4. If you were never in the military, DO NOT pretend that you were. Wearing battle dress uniforms (BDUs) or Jungle Fatigues, telling others that you used to be 'Special Forces'. If you know someone that does that, kick their ass.
BTW, collecting GI Joe memorabilia, might have been okay when you were seven years old, now, it will only make you look stupid and maybe get your ass kicked.
5. Next time you come across an *Air Force* member, do not ask them, 'Do you fly a jet?' Not everyone in the Air Force is a pilot. Such ignorance deserves an ass-kicking (children of course are exempt).
6. If you witness someone calling the *US Coast Guard* 'non-military', inform them of their mistake - and kick their ass.
7. Next time Old Glory (the US flag) proudly marches by during a parade, get on your damn feet and pay homage to her by placing your hand over your heart. Quietly thank the military member or veteran lucky enough to be carrying her - of course, failure to do either of those could earn you a severe ass-kicking.
The same rules apply for our friends in Great Britain. Except y'all have to be polite and make a queue while you're Kicking their Arse!
Albert A Rasch
Albert Rasch In Afghanistan™